[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National/ NEW KY HORSE PARK FACILITY

  • From: "S.&C. Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:11:25 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Screw it..I say we all stay home...we can't get here..we can't go there...l=
ook people you can either accept the fact that things aren't like they used=
 to be.. and we have to adapt to a changing world..or we can just stay home=
.. not everyone can be pleased.In the pursuit of trying to please everyone =
we loose efficiency and waste time haggling over things we can't change..wh=
ich translates into nothing productive getting accomplished.  getting to an=
y show site is worrisome...that isn't new..and it won't ever be a new conce=
pt..getting direct flights may be a thing of the past. Here is a news flash=
..airlines are filing bankrupcey left and right..they are consolidating to =
cut costs..going to smaller planes to cut costs and fewer flights..Peta and=
 other whacko groups are making it increasingly difficult to ship..and the =
airlines( and I can't say I blame them) are tired of dealing with the crap.=
.the solution is simply not to ship pets. So we need to accept this as bein=
g a real possiblity and go to a future plan that takes into consideration l=
ess reliable air travel. We need to choose sites that are drivable by most.=
.and rotate among 2-3 sites thus spreading the burden of travel as fairly a=
s possible. Let's get off the airline crap..it ain't going to get better C.=
Grainger.