[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: National/ Main hubs and airlines....

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:45:55 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>To: <WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx>;
> Actually, Lexington is only about 1 1/2 hours from Cincinnati,  which is a
> Delta hub and has lots of direct flights.  I usually drive to  Cincy to ship
> or
> fly with dogs to the West Coast because they have several  direct flights to
> LA, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland,  ect
> Lana
> You may want to double check on Delta and Cincy.  I don't think they have a
> hub
> there and if they do I do believe they are doing away with it.  This is what
> I was
> told when I judge in Cincy this past summer. They said all flights will not
> have to
> go through Atlanta.  Is there any place we can go without going through
> Atlanta.
> <G>> > Lee Brown
Actually......coming FROM the West it has ALWAYS been that way!!!
.......at least on any of the flights we have managed to find.
Right now to get to CINCINNATI on Delta we have to go throug SLC  or Atlanta
as the main hubs.
To get anywhere on American we have to go through Dallas/ Ft. Worth
To get anywhere on Continental you go through Houston
To get anywhere on Frontier it's Denver.....Northwest it's Minneapolis........

Is it different coming from the EAST?????   It's always been the same coming
back.....??
Now if you are flying OUT of any of the main hubs it could be different....I
don't
know.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com