[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION! owner handler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Bubblebird6@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 01:02:20 EDT

I am so happy to announce I finished my dog (owner handler)  Saturday at Sand
& Sea kennel club....I put on his two majors and all the  points except 4
singles.....Leslie put on his first 2, and  larry   legg put on 2......I also
put
on multiple BOB and a Group 3 and a Group  4!!!......I love this dog so much,
we are inseprable!...Rembrandt is out  of  Dallas and Covy Tucker Hill Red
Riddin Hood...Rembrandt is OFA ed and  is 3 years old...His Breeder is Gabby
Goern, Gloria Birch, and Cappy  Pottle.....Gabby Thank You so much for staying
involved and standing behind us  along the way....I also wanted to Thank all my
friends for the GREAT crowd  support and the comradery....Thank You Mrs. Janet
Turnage Nahikian for giving us  the nod for BOW for the Major...It truly was
a dream come true and a moment  I will never forget....Rembrandt is my first
Champion and we learned so much  together....I am looking forward to specialing
him now and just having  fun..........Also this week at Sand & Sea my
Obedience girl Tia got her  Rally Excellent title....Tia is out of Ch. Purple
Rain
and Ro-nan's Autumn  Sunrise....I am so proud of her, she is almost 2 years
old.....Also to all the  owners handlers out there don't give up.....Showing
dogs
is a wonderful hobby,  if you have a nice dog and do your home work
(conditioning, training, showing  under the right judges ect) you will be
rewarded...I
can't think of anything  more fun then hanging out with your dogs and friends
all weekend!!!!..........Oh  Dara and Andrew Conklin Thanks for a great Party
on Saturday night for your own  Champions!!!!!!......It was a great time good
food and friends!.........I love  you guys sooooooooo much...........
                                            Debbie Muschio
                                           Gaiting  Hill German Shepherds