[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CHAMPION!!!!

  • From: CMILL189@xxxxxxx
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:53:44 EDT

 WOW I just got THE call! from Annette and Fred Freeman.  We are Thrilled to
announce our New Champion MillerTime's Music Man of Sholan OFA H&E known as
"The Dude".  Dude was bred by us and Mike and Casey Huff.  He is out of our
wonderful bitch Am/Can/Champion Pacific Shore's Betsy Ross OFA (now10+ years
young) and Ch Chablis Piano Man of Coda OFA
  YIPPEE!!!!! The Dude is Done!!!!
   (Now The Dude can go back to Wearing his Doggles and enjoying his ride in
the Harley Side Car!!!!!)

PS.  Linda Selmon also has a big brag and I guess as co-breeder of Ch Lamar
of Mardon OFA   I can announce that Baby Scarlett is also a New Champion!!!!
Linda will post the details when she gets home!
  What a team effort this morning at the Elm City Kennel Club!!! Fred and
Annette Freeman (and lots of help from others I hear) took WD, WB. BOW and BOB
and finished 2 dogs!!!! Boy we are going to celebrate this evening when we get
to the shows!!!! Wish I could have been there today!!!
 Thanks for letting me Brag!!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!  Take Care,
Cindy

Craig and Cynthia Miller
MillerTime Shepherds
German Shepherds with STYLE