[ SHOWGSD-L ] NEW CANADIAN CHAMPION!

  • From: MOblanquet@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:53:57 EDT

I am pleased to announce our lovely Future received her Canadian
Championship this weekend.  The four day weekend was very good to us and
Future is now
Can CH NewCastle's Future Quest; sire is GV CH  Marhaven's Color Guard HT PT TC
ROM/C and the dam is my AM CH/Can GV MV FV Ch  Woodside Future Look Hi-Cliff.
 I heard the crowd support was amazing and  Future came home with 3 BOW, 3
BOB, and 2 Group Fours.

Words cannot express how excited I am about these  wins.  This is Cassie's
1st champion and the first champion I've bred  and co-owned.

Future was shown to perfection by Christy and Clint Heiman and is  owned by
Darlene and Pat Cliff and myself.  See you at nationals!

Bryan O-Blanquet
HOME OF:
GVx MVx FVx Ch
Woodside Future Look Hi-Cliff