[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: My Kat is gone :(

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rikers123@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:47:37 -0600 (CST)

I feel for you, and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you on this
terrible day.  She will wait for you on the other side, and watch you from
above.

=====================
From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed Dec 14 16:10:41 CST 2005
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] My Kat is gone :(

In October of 96 I lost my mother. In March of 97 I went to Mobile and saw
the most adorable puppy. She strolled around the outside of the ring like she
owned the world. She was a beautiful black and red 4 month old little thing
with  attitude to die for. I fell for her and hard and brought her home with
me.
She  healed my wounds and stole a large piece of my heart. Over the years she
was  knicknamed Holyfield because she loved to box me and had a mean jab. Kat
was  everything a GSD should be. She was intelligent, loyal and protected me
with a vengance. Everything Kat did was 110 % and she has been my constant
companion for all these years. Kat only had 2 litters and on her 2nd one bred
to  my Torry gave us 3 champions. Kat battled chronic pneumonia most of her
life.  She had surgery to remove a portion of her lung a month before my cancer
surgery  3 years ago. The vets gave her 6 months to a year but as usual she
thumbed her  paws up at them all. This lady had a zest for life like I have
never
seen before  and she's stood by me in the best and especially the worst of
times. Today Kat  lost her battle and took a large chunk of my heart with her.
I'll never be hit  again by those powerful paws of hers or have that butt slung
against me for a  butt rub and I'll never again feel her next to me snoring
while my husband is  out of town working. God knows I miss her terribly already.

Brentaryl's Catalana OFA H & E  November 11, 1996 -  December 14, 2005
I'll meet you on the other side baby girl

Denise  Groenewald
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)

Kris Kudel
Vom Kristallaugen GSD