[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Moving out

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:10:22 -0400

Jan,
She sounds as if she already is a good mover.  I'd show her under the
judges that don't allow the shenanigans and absurdities of double
handling.  That will level the playing field.  Let her move, have fun
and YOU should have a good time too.  Isn't fun the point?
Penny in NY
janbraeloch@xxxxxxx writes:
I am  in need of some suggestions. I have a nice young bitch who lopes
around the  ring and responds somewhat to a whistle. She does not,
however HAUL
around the  ring. She appears to be taking a tour of the ring and
doesn't
find it  necessary to really pull out. Bells, and whistles make her
look but
she still  does a casual jaunt.
I was told not to spoil her and basically I don't.  Could somebody
please
help me out.

Thanks so much.

Janice  Stevenson