[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mother's Day?

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 14:59:41 +0000 (UTC)

...Today is set aside for Mother's Day. My faith teaches me that woman was
created from man. If true the creator improved tremendously on the original
model. Women in general and Mothers in specific are the most important beings
on this earth. My mother today is in North Carolina watching her grand-daughter
graduate  from the University of North Carolina. Last Mother's Day she was in
Hampton Virginia watching another of her grand-daughters graduate from Hampton
University. When you have a loving, sacrificing, dedicated, mother like I
do...everyday is MOTHER'S Day.....sharing one quick story about my mom....In
1967 at a Mosque (church) in San Francisco, I was in 8th grade attending a
service with Muhammad Ali as the featured speaker...after the program my mother
walker over to Ali, grabbed him by the arm and walked him over to me stating to
him that she wanted him to meet her son ( me)...he came over and punched me on
the arm and called me "Champ"...I'll never forget that day!....Happy Mother's
Day....FB