[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mom Day Post F/U

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:51:02 EDT

I need to make a quick post regarding my Mother's Day post to Barbara  Ross
who I love dearly and always will.
It has come to my attention that I failed to mention my real mother Mona
Allison in wishing her a happy Mother's day, which I regret (it was done on
the  phone). My post occurred as Mona Allison is not on the list and has
never  learned to use her computer. That said I wanted to state for the record
that anything I do or post or here on the list has absolutely nothing to do
with  my mother Mona Allison, and nothing I post here is a reflection on her
 or is meant to embarrass her as I was told today. I am 53 years old I have
my  own friends in the dog world and who ever chose to share my mother's
day to  Barbara Ross with Mona Allison, I would appreciate it if you would
please share this one with my mother Mona Allison.
Thank you,
Steven C. Allison RN MSN MBA