[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mission Circuit Brag

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 01:37:11 GMT

We came home from the Mission Circuit with 4 more Grand Champion points and 2
more Best of Breed awards.  Harley now has 15 Grand Champion points, including
2 of the 3 required majors, 1 Best in Show, 6 Group I's, 2 Group II's, 2 Group
IV's, and 28 Best of Breeds, the vast majority of which have been since JR
Alcantara took over the "controls" in November, 2009.  Harley is the #1 male
GSD in the Country, and #3 GSD in the Country, as of 4/30/10, per Canine
Chronicles.
JR is #1 handler/agent, per my chronicles!!   :-)  :-)  :-)

Added to our fun this weekend was sharing wins with my good friends, the
Brehony's, whose dog, Dante, split the BOB's and the Selects with Harley.  We
each got 2 and 2.  How even more fun it was when Ed and Suzanne surprised us
this morning by driving down to Pomona and showing up at our grooming set-up!!
I am thrilled for them that they got to see their boy go Best of Breed and get
shown in the group by his apparent new handler, Stephen Cabral.  The Brehony's
are about the very neatest people I have been privileged to get to know in this
game.  If any of you are at any California shows and don't know Ed and Suzanne,
please come tell me and I will be proud to introduce you to them.

Another really fun thing this weekend was spending a little time with Lanalee,
who was having a pretty good weekend with her Corgi special.  Lanalee and I go
WAY back to, well, I don't really want to mention the year, but, if anyone
remembers Chieftain of Edgewood, CD, you can guess how long ago it was.  Ask
Lana about his last CD leg!!  Somethings we will never forget!!

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day and weekend.   Let's not forget to spend
a moment, at least, remembering what this day is all about.  Freedom isn't
cheap.

Paula, 133 days and counting

Home of Best in Show, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient,
AKC JAM/AOE, International and American Champion Asgard Harley Davidson v
Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047, DNA tested clear of the
long-coat factor.

http://www.netzero.net/freeemail?refcd=NZTAGOUT1FREM0210