[ SHOWGSD-L ] Miss U., OT but Ok, I hope

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 07:44:47 -0500

Listers, just want to clarify my post on correct speaking terms here.
I did mention the entertainment world endorses of some purposefull
changing some words.  I did not mean all of the entire industry of
entertaiment, so I was correct in my way of explanation of this oddity.
If I am correct, it is mainly approved by people of entertainment, but
copied by others to get attention, I think.
Hey, whatever floats your boat is the given these days for so many.
It is disturbing for people like Peggy and I because it does seem to
belittle the proper ways of being.    If I'm correct here, I think the loose
ways started back in the 60s when a lot of people did get far too loose
in my opinion.  It loosened up a lot of old timey rules and the looseness
has mushroomed quite a bit in recent times.

My subject line here is concerning what I've been kidding the girls in my
business office in Penna. about two unmarried women I call Sluts.
Miss Understanding and Miss Communication -- both rear their ugly
heads far too often and then you have to re think your way of saying things
so those things will not be Miss Understood (a cousin of the other Slut)
or Miss Communicated (anothr cousin less known)
Have a good one and know it is great to be able to hug
your dog!!  Ok, I'm gone.      Norma no L