[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mid Atl Food Fest THANK YOU!!!

  • From: Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:40:25 -0400 (EDT)

 I have finally rose from the dead, and got some stuff done around here...thank
God for Amber, my assistant, who is here home, taking care of everyone all of
the time and gave me a couple of days to re-coup...I want to THANK EVERYONE,
that was at the Mid Atl this past weekend. Everyone participated, helped one
another, cheered for one another and partied with one another... it was like
old times...FUN~! Glad to hear other new comers enjoyed it too and felt
welcome. It is great to see some new kids on the block wanting to come around
and see their friends and walk puppies around...all in all despite all that
heat and humidity...it was all a success~!!! THE DINNER was AWESOME...THE GAME
was a BLAST...there is a video Bob Lindsay took, of it, GREAT footage of the
"Stick in the Hole" game...any other pics or videos' please post, people that
were home are waiting to see~STEVE RODA was the MVP of his team...what a
swagger...the NE must be proud~this is a must do for next year...and we will
add new games! COME ONE COME ALL....it will be the Mid Atl Fest!

I had so much help and participation...to name just one or two would eliminate
so many...so THANK YOU to EVERYONE...good to see old times in the new day and
age...let's all keep it up and keep it positive...you never know how that can
influence one person...and then others...

Donna M. Calabrese
Aramist Enterprises
onaluzlead@xxxxxxx
new website to come...