[ SHOWGSD-L ] Michigan Specialties Close May 19... Plus Temperament Test June 5

  • From: Jeffrey Vander Kooi <jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:21:00 -0400

Hello all my fellow GSD Lovers!!
I invite you to come to our spring specialty shows June 5th and 6th at the
Best Western of Whitmore Lake, Michigan.
Wolverine German Shepherd Dog Club of West Michigan and the German Shepherd
Dog Club of Detroit are having our annual spring specialty shows.
*Entries close a week from today May 19*.
Wolverine is also doing a GSDCA *Temperament Test* following the June 5th
show.
Judges:
WGSDC - Ann Barbash
GSDCD - Randy Hamm (Deborah Mapes Juniors)

Please support your local clubs and get out there and show...

premiums can be found at the following links:
http://www.wolverinegsdc.com/
Show info for GSDCD can be found at this link:
http://bit.ly/cURBEE
as well as blank entry forms at this link:
http://www.akc.org/pdfs/AEN999.pdf

if you cant down load and print entries please email me asap or give me a
call and i can arrange to mail or fax you one.

Thanks everyone...

Jeff Vander Kooi
Wolverine GSDC Board Member
jeffvanderkooi@xxxxxxxxx