[ SHOWGSD-L ] Memorial service for Ellen Heintz

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:57:55 -0400

Friends,
The final arrangements for Ellen Heintz are as follows:
Schiavone Funeral Home
8434 N. Main St.
Angola, NY  14006

viewings:  August 17 (Thursday) at 2-4:00 pm and 6-8:00 pm

memorial service:  August 17, (Thursday evening) at  8:00pm, which is
immediately following the second viewing

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Hospice in Ellen's name.
I am staying  at the Red Roof Inn in Hamburg, (NY), about 20 minutes away from
the funeral home, if anyone needs a place to crash over- night.  I will be
arrivng Thursday and leaving Friday.
Penny