[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Members have responsibilities too

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lyn Chernak" <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:25:24 -0500

I suggested this last Fall..along with the concept of an associate
membership program..the suggestion was sent to the List, and some board
members at that time liked the idea. I understand it has been stated that
non Board members attend meetings etc,. What other business allows
outsiders to come in an listen to business decisions, financial reports,
etc? We all are given cards with our membership. To me, Board meetings
should be for GSDCA members and perhaps your card could be presented at the
door when coming in to the meeting. I realize this is not a secret
society..however keeping membership business just that..for the members  is
common sense and a good business practice. C.Grainger

that a list be created for GSDCA members only. That list could be used for
concerns and issues of the membership and Board.

>   If non members want to continue reading the GSDCA issues, concerns and
debates, then they can apply to the GSDCA for membership and have an equal
voice.