[ SHOWGSD-L ] Mass akc rep

  • From: Leashlady1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:02:10 EST

to start with SHE WAS AWFUL.... a very BAD representative of  the AKC, I had
a friend (prospective puppy buyer) there on Sunday who told  me after watching
the Rep she would not be interested in going to a  dog show again. she wanted
to know why anyone put up with that kind of  treatment, I had no answer for
that...
  But I would like to say that on Friday PM our ring was adjacent to  the
Rally ring and we were disturbing them.. more the spectators than the dogs  in
the ring but I saw people getting bumped etc.. so we were not a bunch of
angels. but that is no reason to treat us like second class citizens!!!
  all I could think of was the old rhyme game  Quaker Meeting..  Quaker
Meeting has begun no more laughing no more fun, if you show your  teeth or
tongue
you are OUT
  Leo got his third major Sat and shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I did double,  very
very quietly

. .     Emily the  Leashlady   . .
\o/ brownhillshepherds.com \o/
BrownHill Shepherds est, 1979