[ SHOWGSD-L ] Major Brag

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:44:37 EDT

It came to my attention that this may not have made it to the list, so  if it
did, I apologize in advance!!

Hey all,

First, I want to wish all those who were in the path of Ike best wishes and
prayers for a speedy return to normal events.

On to the brag!!  Today started out early, wet and absolutely  miserable here
in Ohio, but we loaded up and headed out to the GSDC of NW Pa  Specialty this
morning anyway, and boy am I glad we did.  I am THRILLED to  announce that
our little sable "pocket rocket"  Lexi received her first  major today, from
the
Novice class, under judge Jon White!!!!  Lexi is  by CH T-Ho's Armegeddon out
of Graystone Chyann V Cresthaven and co-owned by  myself and Madge Kling, and
beautifully presented by Jeff Pyle.  I want to  thank Jeff and Nick, Jon
White and EVERYONE who supported our little brat  LOL!  Then her older (half)
sister, CH Cresthaven's Deja-Vu, who was  superbly presented by our dear friend
Jeanne Hamilton was awarded BOS!  It  was cool to see the two sides of the
spectrum in the ring together - I just wish  I had thought at the time to get a
picture of the two of them! DARN - maybe next  time.

Once again - HUGE thank you's to all those at ringside who supported these
two girls and to their handlers for presenting them so beautifully.  And  now,
to top it off - THE SUN'S OUT!!!!

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the  people who treat you
right. Forget about the ones who don't. Believe everything  happens for a
reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let  it."