[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY TAKE ON THE 2005 NATL

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:05:24 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2005 10:42:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
was totally impressed when i saw a young girl exhibiting her dog  in the
ring,,,,,,i think it was the open class.......the dog was no  more of a show
dog, but She was a lovely beautiful girl who was all  smiles and enjoying
herself immensely,,,,,her dog  was so happy  to be in the ring as well !!
I saw a few handlers around her very  nice and friendly to her and the crowd
clapped so nicely for her and  she just shined.................she was a
local i do believe and i  am hoping this was a great positive experience for
her,,,,for ya  never know in a few years she may be out there with a lovely
select  animal.
She stuck out in my mind because i think she was the only one  in the whole
show who looked to be totally fresh and new to this. I  could be
wrong...............anyways just thought i would share  since it was a rare
occurence from the national.       AMY

I saw her too and spoke to her briefly.  Her husband and small  baby were
standing beside me, and oh how they loved that dog.  They  were so thrilled to
be
there and were happy to be going home with  him....they said he was the
greatest with the baby, and hey guys, this is  still what it is all about.
Both
John and I clapped for her and were  so pleased Barbara watched him all the way
around.  I heard her tell  her do a small circle once, and the gal went around
anyway.  Thanks  to everyone that left them with a good experience, and thank
you Barbara  for giving them equal time.
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds