[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MY TAKE ON Clapping at THE 2005 NATL

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:10:49 -0800

There were more than a few of us standing there clapping with tears in our eyes
as her smile got more radiant on each pass she made with her group.
I told everyone we would probably see her back with a Grand Victor in time.
Hope I'm right on that one..............<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com