[ SHOWGSD-L ] MOHAWK HUDSON PHOTOS

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:59:45 EDT

Hi everyone... heard through the grapevine that there is a HUGE
misunderstanding from one or two attendees from the Mohawk Hudson Show
regarding the
photographer and her apparent  "tardiness"...    Thought i would set the story
straight...  nothing like getting the words right from the horses mouth  :)

Last Sunday the photographer for the Mohawk Hudson Club risked her  life and
her car and safety driving a vehicle that has something going on with  its
water pump causing the vehicle to have to pull over to the side of the road
every 20 miles or so... to fill up the overflow container to not blow the
engine... and because of her LOYALTY to the breed, club and participants in
all the
shows she takes pics at... she didn't want to let anyone down... most  NORMAL
people would have said "forget them... i am not driving my car all that  way
and risking it to blow up and get stuck on the side of the road, with no  road
service plan, for a show that may or may not revenue at least a 1/4 of the
money to fix the vehicle"  but noooooooooooo   everyone that  knows Dawnmarie
knows that she is better than the US post... through rain, snow,  sleet, car
running out of gas or a car in the process of blowing its head gasket  or water
pump...she will be there!!!   even if she is late!!!!

 she notifies the clubs host hotel at 7:30 am to let them know...  there will
be a good chance of being late... not only did the host hotel NOT  tell the
club, the judges husband didn't listen to his voice mail at 11am  stating the
vehicle is not road worthy but still on its way....  but then  THANK GOD for
Becky.... and her answering her phone call to notify that  WONDERFUL lady
Charlene Marchand that their favorite loyal, devoted little  photographer will
go
down with the ship... and be there even if the photos are  taken all at once at
the end of the show..........

Guess what folks?  She made it.... and she took photos for 45 min,  turned
around and drove back a 1hr trip home took about.... 3 hrs.... not only  did
she
agree to take the photo shoot which was the SAME EXACT weekend as the  USA
Sieger Show... but she totally blew off her friends that wanted their photos
taken in the working class on Sunday... a commitment is a commitment, my
loyalty
 is to my AKC shows and my favorite person Charlene!

Soooooooooo for anyone who thought Dawnmarie was being an irresponsible
photographer out hoing around with the Germans or something... can now  know
what
REALLY happened   :)

THANK GOD those awesome club members from Mohawk Hudson knew what
happened.... Marie, thanks for the water... Grace.. was so sweet to see you as
always!!
 Ring Stewards thank you for filling out my catalog for the  Review,  other
club members thank you for the hospitality and last but  never least.. Charlene
Marchand you absolute sweet, genuine person.. THANK YOU  For your support and
asking me to take the photos with my mentore as the  judge!!!!!   Next year..
i will HOPEFULLY have had my wrist surgery so  i can get back to work F/T and
buy a NEW CAR.. heck... i will buy two incase one  dies again... and i will
be there ON TIME!!!!!

Becky... i have bad luck in April eh?  Ran out of gas for the Olympics  then
this LOL

Vent session done... i was wired, working on Photos from 3 photo gigs, got  a
phone call bout someone running their mouth, which is what they do best... so
 i thought i would clear the air  :)
Regards,
Dawnmarie