[ SHOWGSD-L ] MISSING TERV PUPPY FOUND!! So. CA

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:40:28 EDT

From: "Annabelle Cambier" <cambiers@...>
Date: Thu Aug 25, 2005  10:30 pm
Subject: MISSING TERV PUPPY FOUND!!
cambiers
 Offline
 Send Email
Permission to crosspost from Kim in Long Beach...
 Thank you to everyone who kept this little guy in their thoughts,
 Annabelle
 Odin, the missing Belgian Tervuren from Laguna Hills, CA, has
 been
 found safe and sound and is back with his owner! Under "strange"
 circumstances and several changes of hand, he ended up in the
 town of
 Hemet, 90 miles away from where he went missing. Details of his
 journey are a bit convoluted, but he is happy and healthy and
 HOME!

 Thanks go out to the many people who kept Odin in their thoughts
 and
 shared his plight with others. We believe it was the media
 involvement
 that ended up bringing him home, but appreciation goes out to all
 who
 were involved and wishing for his safe return. Special thanks to
 Maryanne Dell with the Orange County Register, who passed the
 story on
 to the Editor who decided to run with the story and Elizabeth
 Brotherton who wrote the initial article which appeared on the front
 page of the Sunday paper. I missed all of the news broadcasts that
 picked up on the story, but I understand there were many local
 stations involved. A sad story now has a happy ending! His
 updated
 story can be seen here: http://www.redtaildesign.com/sprite/lost/
 Please share the good news!
 Kim (Long Beach, CA