[ SHOWGSD-L ] MIDWEST FUTURITY - WHICH IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS??????????

  • From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSDs <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:07:46 -0600

I sent my futurity entries in to the address given in the GSDCA email sent out
by Tish Walker for the MIDWEST FUTURITY - in this email she says the address
for the Midwest Futurity, Gail Rutter, is 12468 for the street address - on the
email sent out by Gail Steifferman on Feb 7th says that the street address is
13468 - I have already priority mailed my entries to the address that was in
the email sent out in Tish Walker's GSDCA EMAIL to the WRONG ADDRESS(??????)
So NOW what do I do especially with entries closing soon??  and more
importantly,

WHICH ADDRESS IS THE CORRECT

Gail Bauman
Liebchen German Shepherds
Home of 2008 SEL EX CH Liebchen's Boogie Wonderland, OFA EX