[ SHOWGSD-L ] MIDWEST FUTURITY & MATURITY WINNERS

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 20:54:02 EDT

Here are the winners from today, sorry my scanner is down so all results
will be faxed in tomm. and I'm sure they will be up on GSDCA site soon after.
It  was a long, wet But GREAT Weekend. Congrats to all the winners. I'm off
for a  long nap.
Gail

Best in Amateur Futurity:  Chimanes Angus Bull of Braunhaus
Best Of Opp Sex Amateur Futurity: Wilron's Lady Justice Keggi Fair

Best in Amateur Maturity:  Trafalgar's Morning Express
Best of Opp Sex Amateur Maturity: Lyloak's Goth of Bihari

Best in Futurity: HickoryHill's Boom Boom Pow
Best Opp Sex in Futurity: Hadori's Secret Agent 007 v Forest  Knoll

Res Dog: Wolf Creeks Galaxy of Merivern
Res. Bitch: Sequel's Tango von Bliebtreu

Best in Maturity: Marquis' Horse With No Name
Best Opp Sex Maturity: Donsta"s You Had Me at Wow

Res. Dog: Ch. I'm All That Matters of Edan
Res. Bitch: Mari-Fiori's Black-Eyed Susan