[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: .MATCHES,..?? Breeders to judge them

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: mizzonigsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:48:58 EST

Further to asking about matches, I would like to encourage breeders  to try
to get some matches to judge.   I noticed from Barbara's  G message a few days
ago for who people want to judge futurities that  breeders are what people
want.   I have been working on getting  judges for the 2007 SW futurity who are
breeders and I have had a  time with ones that have the qualifications.  Have
worked on  this for a few months and have asked 14 prominent people in the
breed and  only 2 have qualifications to judge a futurity.  Please try to  get
your matches so we can have breeders who can do this besides AKC lic  judges.
And I realize everyone will start with they are  knowledgeable ones and
breeders
too, but we have a huge amount of  knowledgeable breeders who do not want to
get their licence to  judge.
Also, if there is anyone out there that does meet qualifications, let  us
know please!
Molly

Trillia  German  Shepherds