[ SHOWGSD-L ] MAJOR BRAG

  • From: "Tina" <classact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:59:35 -0400

Not only was it a FUN weekend at the Steel Valley Cluster, it was a winning one
for our 'handsome man' Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy. "Zander" was WD for a 4
point major on Saturday under Mr Phil Miller. Thank you Mr Miller for
appreciating Zander's wonderful qualities. That makes 3 majors & 12 points.
YIPPEEE
On Sunday under the one & only Mrs. Joan Fox, Zander took a major reserve.
Thank you Joan for your nice comments about our boy.
Thank you Leslie D for showing Zander in a way only you can & to Donna C for
making him look his best.
Thanks to my friends at ringside for all your support (Hazel, too). What a
family!!! (Meow)
Zander is out of Am/Can GVX Ivana x Am/Can Sel Ch Titanic.
Breeders are Sandy Dancosse & Donna Calabrese.
Owned & in residence by me & co-owned & loved by Leslie, Donna & Linda Selmon

Tina Bogdanich
Class Act Shepherds
Owner of:  Am/Can Ch Adelhund's Class Act TC, OFA, DNA;   Frankenhaus I'm A
Believer, TC, OFA H&E;   Bee Gee's Ripley of Class Act;   Bodega's Grace of
Aramist Res BIF/BOM; Aramist's Zillion Dollar Guy. Co-owner of Ch Bee Gee's
Pick Me of Angel BIM at the Rainbow Bridge.