[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Louisville KC court case

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:51:21 -0800

Hmmm...I wonder how unconstitutionality would apply to the mandatory s/n and
microchipping bills being forced through by the AR idiots.  Would this not
apply?   Someone telling you you must have a surgical procedure perfomed on
your animal...plus a microchip that has been proven to cause cancer by Sloan
Kettering?
Curious
Kathy

http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com