[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lost Toy FoxTerrier Westminster, Colorado

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:30:00 EST

> I posted a couple of days ago, but just received complete contact
> information.   Poor little guy....
> stormy

> Hello again-
>  The contact info is Kathy: 303-430-4522. I heard from her today, and there
>  is no new news on Oreo's whereabouts. They are going door to door in the
>  neighborhood this weekend with these fliers (attached) to see if anyone has
>  taken him in temporarily because of the weather. I will post a flier at our
>  dog park (Berkeley) this weekend as well. They are very sad without him. =(
>  I'll let you all know if I hear another update.
>  Thanks!
>  KNHL
>
>  Location: Neighborhood bordering 92nd and Sheridan in Westminster.
 Monday evening when I got home from work the dogs were missing. We had 90
 mph winds which blew down the gate. When I was on the
 phone trying to get a hold of the pounds, one came in the doggy door,
 but Oreo is still missing.

 Male Toy Fox Terrier (23 pounds)
 8 years old
 No tags/not chipped
 white, black spots with brown on his face
 cropped tail

 This posting is on behalf of my friend, the dog's owner, who is a very
 responsible person. The dogs were sspooked because of the high winds so were
 not acting like their sweet and normal selves.
 Please help!
 Thank you in advance for looking if you're in the Westminster area or happen
 to visit the shelters regularly. The owners are in contact with the
 shelters.
 THANKS A MILLION FROM US ANIMAL LOVERS!!

 Please contact sahshansven@... if you have any information on the
 whereabouts of Oreo.
 Thanks- KNHL

Stormy Hope