[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lost Dog

  • From: "Harlowe Jahelka" <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 06:58:41 -0600

This came from the Judges list. Please read and cross post.
Tnx
Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs and Brussels Griffons
Monterey, TN

Date:    Sun, 4 Dec 2005 22:31:37 -0500
From:    erinlynn999@xxxxxxx
Subject: Lost Dog

Permission to Cross Post

LOST DOG IN IOWA CITY, IOWA

My mom and I co-own a German short hair pointer bitch with my cousin, Adam
Fellers. Her name is Sassy. She is microchipped.She is wearing a collar with
tags. A deer was in the yard last night and she and her house mate, Titan,
jumped the fence to chase the deer. Adam has been searching for her since 10 PM
last night.Titan came back to the house early this morning. Sassy is a finished
breed champion with a Senior Hunter. She will come to anyone. If there are any
people in the Iowa City area, please forward this message. He has contacted all
the police departments, sheriff department, humane society. Signs have been
posted. Adam can be reached at 319.331.5890 or you can call us at 972.423.7804,
214.914.9756, 972.679.0312

Thanks Erin McClurg and Diane McClurg