[ SHOWGSD-L ] Looking For A Teenage Male Pup

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 18:53:19 +0000

Hi List: My son has recently moved into his new home in Roanoke,TX (outside of
Dallas/Ft. Worth)
and is ready for a GSD. My son has been raised around GS's all his life and
knows how to take care of dogs. He currently has a female West Highland terrier
who has also been raised around shepherds.
Family wise, he and his wife have a 13 year old daughter who will help care for
a dog. He has a fenced in backyard which backs up against a wooded area, which
backs up against a small cattle ranch.

He would like a teenage dog that is good with other animals and is house
broken. He will definitely be a house dog. At this time my son and his family
are not interested in showing, so a pet is really what they are looking for.

A rescue dog with what they are looking for will be fine, however, if there is
a dog out there which
may cost some money, that's fine too.

I won't have anything out of my breedings until late spring, and they would
like to have a dog around Christmas time. I'd appreciate any follow up.

Thanks.

Tony C