[ SHOWGSD-L ] Litter announcement

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:59:31 EST

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we announce our  very first
litter! Yesterday, our Miss Sophi (Can Ch. MillerTime's Sophisticate  Style)
(Sire Am&Can Ch Sirius Park Worth the Trip; dam MillerTime's Current  Style)
proudly presented us with 9 beautiful black and tan puppies!  The  puppies were
sired by Am/Can/UKC/INT Ch Mustwyn's Bad Company Am/Can CD, TC,  CGC, HIC, TDI,
NA, NJ, CL2-R, CL2-S, CL3-F, CL3-H, UKC-UG1 (Ch. T-Ho's For Whom  The Bell
Toll's sire; Barque's be Still my heart v T-Ho TC dam).  Mother  and puppies
are
doing beautifully - Sophi is doing a fantastic job as a first  time Mom!  Labor
started about 8:00 pm on Friday and the last puppy was  born Saturday morning
at 4:30 am.  Boy, are we exhausted but thrilled  beyond words!  No words can
express the rush of going from  6  to 15 dogs in a blink of an eye!!!  I think
our daughter will  finally have us committed!!!

We can't express our love and gratitude enough to  Cindy and Craig Miller for
their friendship and support over the years  - you are the absolute BEST and
you mean the world to  us - thank you for being such AWESOME mentors!!! None
of this  would have happened without you!  Time and time again you teach us,
help  show us the way!  You've opened up your hearts and home to us countless
times! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you too to Tami Howard and Margo Maidlow for getting  these two awesome
dogs bred and for opening up their home to us while we  got the breeding
done.  Two other great mentors!!!!

All we can say is that we are so very fortunate to have  made such awesome
friendships with Cindy and Craig and Tami and Margo  - people that care and are
so dedicated to the love of the  German Shepherd breed.  We count our
blessings everyday to have these  people in our lives.

Look for our 'kids' in the spring!!

Paula, Ray and 'The Kids'
Hidden Valley Shepherds