[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: List Viability Test - GSD Structure & Movement

  • From: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "'cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'SHOW LIST'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:32:58 -0500

-----------------------------------------From:
"cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
To: "SHOW LIST"
Sent: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:28:33 -0400
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] List Viability Test - GSD Structure & Movement

Is the List dead? No, I think not dead, but limping along until
subjects with a "political bouquet" are being discussed. If the List
were to exist just for that purpose, it's kind of sad, but okay.
Discussion/debate is always a good thing.

Now for the test... A couple years ago, I was sitting ringside with a
very well known judge. We were discussing conformation, specifically
angulation and movement. The judge told me that he rarely studies the
angles/conformation of the dogs he's judging; he only considers the
dog's movement. In other words, if the dog moves correctly, he must be
built correctly.

Agree or disagree? Please discuss.

Thanks, Paulette