[ SHOWGSD-L ] Levines at it again!!!!

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 19:33:51 EST

Today in Los Angeles, Assembly member Lloyd Levine, co-author Judie Mancuso
and retired Price is Right host Bob Barker kicked off their campaign to
re-launch California Assembly Bill AB 1634, the mandatory statewide spay/neuter

law.
â??Since the end of the legislative session, our coalition has been
workingâ?¦to
 strengthen Assembly Bill 1634", said Levine. â??I am confident that with the
work  weâ??ve put in, 2008 is going to be a successful year for our bill.â??
_Read the Levine-Barker Press  Release_ (http://petpac.net/r/1874/2149/)
We must unite once again to fight AB 1634. We stopped it last year and, with
your help, we can defeat it again â?? once and for all.
We need to raise the resources necessary to fight our opponents false claims
and misrepresentations. _Please make a contribution today._
(http://petpac.net/r/1875/2149/)
Help pass the word that our opponents are once again trying to pass AB 1634.
Sincerely,
Bill Hemby

Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay
Rialto, Ca