[ SHOWGSD-L ] Lawyers are people too

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:59:05 EDT

In a message dated 5/1/2010 7:43:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:

That  would amount to the same as paying a Lawyer LOL

You say that as if it were a bad thing. We lawyers take those funds  and
channel them into handlers, entry fees, dog food, and vet bills.  It is  the
American way.

I see Ed Barritt is up to judge the national again. The last time he judged
 he told me it was going to be his last show,  and I begged him to wait and
 see.  I am delighted to see he has agreed to do it again.  It is one  of
those who I would do anything to watch judge.

You might not agree with his placings, but you have to love his  procedure.
 He and Dave Rinke always make me realize why I should judge  less.  I
can't do it that way, and doubt I ever will be able to.

But, it might happen.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/