[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lawsuits and TV Commercials--trying again

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:18:21 -0700 (PDT)

I think we are back to Pat's point.  The lawsuit is only one side of the
story.  She claims she was removed but I don't believe she was, not after her
re-election anyway.  If I recall correctly, she might have been relieved of
her duties as an officer prior to her re-election because she failed to show up
for the board meetings.  Not sure that the by-laws were followed in that case,
but it was really a moote point after she was re-elected.

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com