[ SHOWGSD-L ] Late Brags & Litter Announcement

  • From: "Clint & Susan Venn" <clitheroegoldens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 18:47:42 -0400

I usually lurk, but last weekend was exceptionally good for us so I decided it
was time to post a brag.
We entered two females in our German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada Regional
Specialty under judge Paul Johnson and we were made very proud by both these
girls.  Mistique's Ora won the 12 - 15 class and then went WF and BOW for 5
pts. at just 12 months and 3 days of age and can now add CH in front of her
name.  "Ora" is out of our Int'l, Cdn RMM CH Mistique's Too Cool Aspen OFA x
Cdn RMF CH Norland Mistique Sweet Adeline OFA.

The other girl we entered, Mistique's Southern Belle, won the open class and
then gaited her way to RWF.  "Belle" is out of our Int'l, Cdn CH Schokrest
Valdi Mistique Legend HIC, TC, OFA, ROMC x Cdn CH Mistique's You Gotta Have
Faith OFA, ROMC.  "Belle" was also entered in our local all breed show and two
hours later trotted into the ring and went WF for 4 pts.  She can now add CH in
front of her name as well.

These girls are owned by my mom, Charlotte, and handled by myself.

Thank you to the judges for noticing our girls potential.

After our long hot weekend of shows and a couple hours sleep, "Adeline"
presented us with the repeat breeding of "Ora's" litter.  Eight well fed and
content blk & red bundles to have fun with and watch grow up.

Susan Smith-Venn
www.norlandgsd.com
and
Charlotte H. Smith