[ SHOWGSD-L ] " K " KENNELS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Iza Kabuska-Ackerman <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:39:23 -0400

HOORAY !!!!  The famous K Kennels do it again in beautiful, sunny North
Carolina !
"P P" (Perfect Puppy) also known as Maddie is now CHAMPION Karizma's Madeira
von Loar !!!!  Thank you, Judge Danny Dwier for her final points (happened to
be a 4-point major).  Maddie finished with FOUR majors under very knowledgeable
specialty judges.  She is owned by myself, my wonderful Mexican family, and the
extraordinary Moses team, which is the other "K" - KALEEF.  Oh, yes and handler
extraordinaire, Mr. Kent Boyles, is also a "K" Kennel - KENLYN  !  If anyone
wants to know, Mr. Kent Boyles is THE BEST !!!!!!!  I promised him if he
continues his wonderful ways, I "may" give him a Maddie puppy one day - LOL

Moving along, the next day at the Futurity, CH Karizma's Fab-4 George Von Loar
Kaleef won his Maturity Class, as did Karizma's Born To Run Von Loar Kaleef -
who went on to Reserve Maturity Winner !! George is sired by "Oscar", and out
of PP's mother, CH MVX Karizma's Liberia von Loar; and in the background of all
these dogs is the famous "A" Kennel - AMBER -  Barbara Amidon's beautiful dogs.

THEN, to show-up these boys, Maddie went on to be awarded BEST IN MATURITY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you, Judge Dean Wylie.  (A year ago, Maddie was given
Best In Futurity under Judge Cindy Bartley.

I cannot say enough for Jim, Sheree, Kent, and the rest of this team

Need I say - what a great Easter weekend in beautiful, hospitable North
Carolina ! (after being stopped for driving a little over the speed-limit on my
way home,  the cute, young cop just gave me a "talking-to" - not a ticket - how
much more hospitable can you get ??? - if I were home in NJ, I would have the
book thrown at me)

The job the show-giving Clubs did was extraordinary !  What beautiful grounds,
50-50 raffles, beautifully-displayed Silent Auction items - everything was just
perfect !

Thanks for reading -

Iza Kabuska
http://www.Karizmashepherds.com