[ SHOWGSD-L ] Just a thought....amateur fut/mat....an idea perhaps?

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSDs" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:08:52 -0500

I may be way off there....I'm pretty new to this myself....anyway, what about
doing something for the younger pups, like the 3-6 month old ones, as part of
this?  That may help make it more of a true "match" - and it would be fun to
see puppies from the same litters together if possible.  Might be way off here,
but just a thought.....it may also help get the "newbies" (and others) into the
ring with their babies - heck, at that age the pups are just learning what they
are doing too so that would put folks on the same "playing field" so to
speak....just brainstorming here.....thanks for listening!