[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Junior Handler Brag National

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:36:06 EST

dgraham @ salsgiver.com writes
>>Once again we are very proud to announce that Samantha has earned  the
Junior Handler Performance Award for 2005<<

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Samantha on ALL of these accomplishments.  This  is the
kind of news we love to hear.  Being involved in the dogs - in many  venues -
is something we encourage with all of the kids, and we do very much  enco
urage the pursuit of EDUCATION and a well-rounded  life.  When  some of the
kids
were out here in California this past summer, we spent a lot of  time talking
about these very things.

Keep up the good work, Samantha!  ... And, kudos to everyone who works  to
support these youngsters.

Sharlonna and Gloria

~~Support A  Junior ~~ Mentor a New Comer~~It's Good for the Breed ~~ It's
just plain  Good!
~~NCP~~Nike Clayfield Paladin
Sharlonna C. McGaha and Dr.  Gloria S. Rice

In a message dated 11/5/2005 3:18:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Once  again we are very proud to announce that Samantha has earned the Junior
 Handler Performance Award for 2005
She received this award by earning the  Canine Good Citizen and also Rally
Novice titles on her dog Adelhund's Sierra  Mist,CD,RA,CGC
Samantha  was also the first Junior Handler to title a  GSD with a Rally
title in January of 2005

She is already working on  some titles with her dogs for next year.

We are very proud of  Samantha and all her accomplishments.   She is a Who's
Who Among  American High School Students award winner and is also an
accomplished  musician with many honors from playing her clarinet.

Keep up the good  work Sam!

Donna Graham - Adelhund Shepherds
Where German  Shepherds Are Simply The Best!
Meet Some Of Our  Best!
http://www.geocities.com/adelhund