[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Judges....

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 01:38:28 EST

 I realize Paul that you do not like me...we were competitors in the Vitamin
Business, and I remember the scathing e-mail you posted on this line about 5
years ago...At the time I was overcome by your brutality toward me...All i
wanted to do is sell my product, but you chose to attack me...Sorry you felt
that
way Paul, but you are entitled to you opine...remember this is America....I
now reserve that right...it is America...
Ralph's comment was over 30 years ago...most haven't even been around for
that long..At this point in time I am no longer breeding my favorite
breed...But
I am still a student of this breed. I thought this was a funny story, and know
if certain other folks on this line  told the same story, it would have been
funny...This was not a comment made in confidence, and the poor old judge is
now dead many years..You know and I know the dog world is full of such funny
stories. I personally don't see any harm to Ralph or myself ...

I am sorry you have again chosen to make comment ...You know Paul I know
enough about many GS breeders to really do harm to them, but I don't operate
this
way. So I am not attacking anyone.

  And by the way about 4 1/2 years ago I put up a nice bicolor bitch at the
Cleveland Speciality...I noticed in the next Review you too  and Ralph had put
up the same bitch..I cant remember her name but I liked her a lot.

  Chuck Kruger dvm