[ SHOWGSD-L ] Judge change -- GSDC of Long Beach

  • From: Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 18:28:12 EDT

The GSDC of Long Beach has a new judge for our show on this Saturday, May
15. We got an e mail from Amy Safdir yesterday saying that, because of an
injury, she wouldn't be able to make the trip.

Fortunately, Jack Newton is available and has agreed to take her  place.

Judging will begin at 10:00 and, because we have a small entry, there will
be no lunch break.  We've scheduled our after show dinner (lunch??) at the
nearby Marie Callender's restaurant immediately after the judging is
complete.

We have the site for the whole day so feel free to go back to the park
after lunch.  We'll even leave the ring ropes up in case any one wants to  work
dogs.

If you want to withdraw your entry, you must do so before the  show is
scheduled to start.  We're hoping you won't since:
        1. We got such a great  substitute judge
        2. We're already out the  cost of the non-refundable airfare

See you Saturday -- the weather's going to be great

Tedi Ginsburg
President, GSDC of Long Beach, Inc.