[ SHOWGSD-L ] Join in, or not

  • From: "David Fritsche" <dfritsche@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:26:28 -0700

I agree with Jackie and was surprised to see an attack because  she is
not a
parent club member.  There are people who do not join things.  I am
one of
them.
Evan

I join thing....
At least I try to join thing.
W. C. Fields would not join any club that would have him as a member,
but I figure that if they will accept me, they must be desperate
enough to at least take my money and maybe I will finally find myself.
I know I am out there somewhere ready to be found, but I haven't
stumbled on me yet.
I joined the local community advisory group but they told me I
couldn't paint my house purple, so I painted it yellow and they got
rid of me. I joined the local neighborhood watch group, but I caught
the leaders kids sell dope, so out I went. I went to a Mensa meeting,
but there is no way to get kicked out of there - they are all too
weird, so I did not go back. I joined the GSDCA and they let me go to
their shows and mix with other strange people and I am having a blast,
running around the ring looking for myself. I'll am relatively certain
that I am somewhere in the grass at the second turn, and if I keep
this up, one day I will stumble over me and - there I will be - found
at last.
Dave