[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: John and Reno

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:44:13 -0700 (PDT)

My first remembrance of John was when I fell in love with Reno at the nationals
in Niagara Falls, where he went high select. John had him in the lobby at the
hotel and after meeting him and talking to John, I knew I had to have a puppy
from Reno.  Dick Jennings advertised a litter in the Review the next month, out
of Reno's half sister Ch Lakeside's Just Jamaica and I bought a bitch puppy.
She was the dam of my foundation bitch, Ch Awlful Good of Edan, CD, TC, ROM. I
have talked to  John many times since then and have enjoyed hearing stories
about some of the great dogs from that era. Yes, John will be greatly missed.
                                 Ann
                                                                www.edangsd.com
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx wrote: This morning as I looked at the picture of Reno that
hangs in my office I
could swear I saw John too, arm around his great dog. God Speed my friend.

Lew
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original