[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: JFK Airport Building new Luxury Animal Terminal

  • From: "Destinogs1" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "destinogs1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:20:12 -0400

While this does appear to be a "little over the top", this is a great idea.
Dogs arriving from other countries will no longer have to sit in crates for a
long time or until customs gets around to clearing them. Now they need to hire
some dog friendly help. I'd pay extra for this type of a service for anything
that I owned. Atlanta needs to think about having something like this and I
would VOLUNTEER to work several hours a week.

Mary Gattone
GSDCA member since 1978