[ SHOWGSD-L ] It is Written/ THE FIRST AMENDMENT

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:14:17 -0700

> if you look back in any of the old reviews, it SPECIFICALLY states:
> "Any claims or statements of the writers or advertisers in this
> publication
> represent their own opinions and are not necessarily those of the
> Editor of The
> German Shepherd Dog Review or of the officers and directors of the
> German
> Shepherd Dog Club of America which regulates the policies and
> procedures."

My version:
The opinions and statements of the letters and articles in this
publication are not necessarily those of the editor/publisher and if
they are not our opinion, they are wrong. If you disagree, write us
another letter, which we will probably disagree with also. If we
publish your letter, good. If not, get over it. Life is tough! So
what. If you don't like our policy, start your own magazine and
publish our letters. In the mean time, laugh a little, smile a lot and
relax and enjoy life. It really is not all that serious.
Dave