[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interesting show

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:06:10 -0400

That was an interesting show, 1982. The Guz had two dogs to show that year in
Selects, a dog and a bitch, On Broadway, and Destiny. He was double committed
and took in a champion of another client, Lynn and Bob Pike. Both On Broadway
and Destiny went number two Select. I was on Destiny, much to Tedi's chagrin,
but it sure was an interesting class.

Joan Fox's bitch went Grand Victrix, and behind me was Dave Rinke's bitch who
went Grand Victrix the next year. So, I felt I was in good company. In front
of me was Terry Hower, and behind me Dave Rinke. I still don't know what I was
doing in that ring. I did not belong. It was a tribute to Barbara Amadon that
she put Destiny up to Winner's Bitch. I tried not to embarrass her. It was
not the greatest handling job in Specials.

Evan