[ SHOWGSD-L ] Indiana BOB Brag

  • From: "Liana New" <liananew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:14:40 -0500

The Indiana club put on an awesome show in really COLD weather.  They all
worked their tails off in weather that was not good.  I loved the raffles,
hospitality  and the friendliness of all of the club members.  I did sit in
my truck most of the weekend staying warm and watching the show as I hate
cold weather (sissy).

Kida gaited her way to BOB on Saturday, thank you Linn Klingel!  It was a
very large class with gorgeous dogs.  She was handled beautifully by her
other mother and breeder - Liz Oster and doubled by Maria and I (Maria had
her hands full LOL).  It was so fun!!  Thank you for all of the nice
compliments on her and congratulations...she's such a neat girl!

"Kida" (FVX BIM CH Marquis' Blonde Bombshell) is out of Select Excellent
Champion Braunhaus Samurai OFA and Champion Todor-Marquis' Legally Blonde.
Kida is owned by Liz Oster and I.

Liana New  Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:  www.liananew.com