[ SHOWGSD-L ] Images, Images, Images

  • From: "Linda Delarso" <jolingsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:57:10 -0400

All the talk about the so called incident with the cat is a bit
much!!!!!!!!!! I swore I wasn't going to let loose on the keys. Everyone
is talking about the image it portrayed!!!  Have anyone who wasn't there
thought about how an IMAGE can be exaggerated, taken OUT OF CONTEXT?
This whole issue started with some obedience people seeing something at
a show that they thought was abusive!  ABUSIVE? Let us all not forget
that 'these'  (generalized) people also look at our ring and
conformation people as a whole , as people who inbreed spokes that are
crippled. We breed brainless dogs with no instinct or drive to run
around a ring and look pretty. WE are ruining the breed. That is THEIR
image. Is it accurate?

So lets move on to more important matters such as remembering the sad
lose of John and praying for the cities ,people and pets that will be
affected by Katrina.

JMHO

Linda DeLarso

Narvon, Pa.