[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I'm tired of trying

  • From: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:15:06 EST

I thank you all for your condolences, but truly, I am just very tired of
trying.
I spent every last penny I had on Zan.  I can barely pay for my apartment,
I've been living off Mac and Cheese and Soup, I've barely been able to make my
car payments.  I really didn't care, because I had Zan.  I could finally show.

It doesn't matter anymore.  I have tried, and tried, and tried, and all I've
done, is fail.

None of my dogs have turned out for conformation, and this is the worse loss
by far.

My mother has offered to buy me a new show dog when I was ready, and I just
can't accept that offer.  It breaks my heart, because I very badly want to
show, but she's in debt hock over head, and she just can't afford it.

I can't afford it.

I just can't stand to try and buy another $1200 dog or puppy, and have it not
turn out.  I've had it.

 - Jackie