[ SHOWGSD-L ] I'm Joining the W.PA Club

  • From: chsweetsun@xxxxxxx
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VSabiaB@xxxxxxxxxxxx, saravagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Epeters93@xxxxxxxxxxxx, HORIZONHOLDINGS@xxxxxxxxxxxx, dgeul@xxxxxxxxxx, hansenshalves@xxxxxxxxxxxx, knaufhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsd6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:57:40 -0400

    I am very excited and hopefull of becoming a Member of your W. PA Club.
You girls are all on the RIGHT Mindset, to want to make changes for the benefit
of not only the Club, but your people that are showing dogs.  WAY TO GO.  This
is a time when we ALL need to make every effort to Encourage New Members, New
show people, New Handlers.  Clubs that are Stagnant and don't want to put money
back into the members needs, or don't have Positive Benefits for their members
will learn the Hard Way.

Tari Kridler  www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
Hi Amy,
This club is demonstrating what is needed to make them a growing, successful
club!.  My hat is off to them and to you for your report.  If there is any
way that our PC can assist please have them contact any Board Member.
Nancy Harper
Futurity Chair
Board Member