[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Idea

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:41:59 +0000

So...Syd, does this make an AKC registration indicative of a show and/or
breeding dog?  Is that a good thing?
I spent some time reading websites about the puppy mills--not good right before
bed.  This is the problem that legislators should be addressing.  The animal
rights people seem to want to address it by eliminating pets from our lives.
The legislators want to intrude on everyone's lives in hopes of addressing the
puppy mills.  BSL is another knee-jerk reaction to the problems that arise out
of puppy mills.  The average pet owner doesn't know that AKC papers don't mean
quality.  They make the whole system function by buying the puppy mill dogs and
don't even realize what they're doing.
Karen Lollar

-------------- Original message from Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx: --------------